Monday, November 21, 2011

Youtube


Thanks to YouTube, people from all over the world can watch all kinds of videos. They can even post their own videos too. We can search and listen to any music from all kinds of genres. I go to YouTube a lot, and I'm sure a lot of other people do too. Whenever I hear a good song on the radio and just from somewhere random, I would go and look it up on YouTube or Google. I am really glad that YouTube exist because it is such an awesome website. I don't know what the world would be like if YouTube didn't exist. It's like the main website where people go and entertain themselves sometimes when they are bored and just click on random videos to watch. Not only that, but it has also News Report, which we can watch to stay updated on what's going on in the world.

YouTube Website!

No comments:

Post a Comment